Choose Your Language
The Tritt Elementary Family Dance!
Come dressed as your favorite hero.
Tritt Family Dance Details
- Date - Friday, February 8, 2019
- Session 1- 5:30-6:00 Pre-k and VIP* (see description below)
- *In order to be more inclusive of ALL students at Tritt, the dance is opening a half hour early this year. The purpose is to provide families and students an opportunity to attend the dance in a less chaotic manner. Lights will be on and music will not be as loud.
- Session 2 - K & 1st grade: 6:00-7:00 PM
- Session 3 - 2nd & 3rd grades: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Session 4 - 4th & 5th grades: 8:00-9:00 PM
- Concession style snacks and drinks will be sold by Community Outreach for $1 each to benefit our sister school, LaBelle Elementary.
- Everyone (each adult and student) must have a ticket for entry.
- Parents attending multiple sessions will only need one ticket.
- This is not a drop off party. Parents must be in attendance.
Online tickets are $3.00/ticket and can be purchased here through Thursday, Feb 7. Tickets are $5.00/ticket at the door. Each adult and student must have a ticket for entry. All tickets are non refundable.