The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools and communities is unmatched with the majority of Georgia PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels.
That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
As an added bonus, in showcasing and celebrating student talent, the Reflections Program increases community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.
Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2016-2017 theme: What Is Your Story?
Tritt Deadline: October 12, 2016
- Submit Entries in the Tritt Innovative Learning Commons (Media Center)
- Entries will not be accepted without a completed Student Entry Form
- Click here for Student Entry Form (please be sure to mark the box if your child is participating as a special artist entry)
- Please adhere to the Reflections rules. Special artist rules can be found here.
*We have linked each category to its specific rules.
Questions? Please contact Kendall Willard at firstname.lastname@example.org or Patty Murphy at email@example.com